A friend recently asked if I have any good paleo crockpot recipes. I have several, and I figured I might as well post the recipes here so everyone can see them.
Here are some of my tried and true favorites:
- Bone Broth
- Smokey Roast – This is one of my favorite roasts!
- Slow Cooked Chicken Adobo – This is a very delicious chicken recipe.
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast – Good and easy
- Primal Ham Bone Soup – I’ve made this several times, and it it always turns out delicious. We got some smoked ham hocks with our pig, and they are perfect in this soup.
- Garlic Pulled Pork – This tastes better when cooked in the oven, but I have cooked it in our Nesco roaster at 200 for 5 hours, and it turns out pretty dang tasty.
- Oven-Baked Paleo Pork Ribs – We LOVE these. I made the sauce once, and it didn’t turn out for me, but it could have been user error. I put these in the crockpot on low (150-200) for 4-6 hours.
I have not tried these, but they are in my recipe binder to be tried soon: